Didactic section Nr.2
Șef secția didactică Nr. 2
Profesor de fizică și informatică, grad didactic UNU
Adresa: mun. Cahul, str. Alexei Mateevici 103/1
Activity directions of the didactic section:
• Organizational activities.
• Organizing the educational process and monitoring the improvement of the Educational
Planification and the Curricula for disciplines.
• Development of educational, professional and social partnership-relations, based on the
implementation of national programs and strategies in the field of medicine and education.
• Formation of students' personality by developing communicative competences, behavioral culture
and professional skills in extradidactic and extracurricular activities.
• Implementation of management system’s quality at the didactic section.
• Activities of evaluation and internal control.
The objectives of the didactic section:
• Diversification of the educational offer by introducing the optional and free choice disciplines in
order to form the individual path of professional development;
• Implementation of the Program for the development of medical and pharmaceutical education in the
Republic of Moldova for the years 2011-2020 and the reforms of the educational system in training of
vocational medical specialists;
• Implementation of the National Strategy for the development of technical vocational education for
the years 2013-2020 within the activity of the sections;
• Capitalizing on modern information technologies in the managerial and evaluation process within
the didactic sections;
• Establishing a qualitative educational partnership with all the parts of the instructional-educational
• The development of behavioral culture and the communicative competences of the students in order
to form an open, creative personality, with a spirit of objectivity and tolerance;
• Promoting the institutional traditions and the positive image of P.I. College of Medicine Cahul in the
The section ensures the preparation of the medical specialists according to the annual activity
plan, which includes the following compartments:
- the specific activity objectives of the section;
- organizing and monitoring the educational process;
- improvement of the educational process;
- educational activities;
- organization of the clinical and specialized clinical internships;
- activities with parents.
Within the section are organized meetings with teachers, administrative section, group leader,
students and parents.