Sîrbu Andriana Jurisconsult
studii superioare,Domeniul Jurisprudenţă
JUSTICE IS THE CONSTANT AND PERPETUAL WISHING TO GIVE EVERYONE THE FIT. (BLAISE PASCAL)
The Legal Service is a subdivision of the I.P.COLEGIUL DE MEDICINĂ CAHUL. In its activity, the Legal Service is guided by the national law, the internal regulations and the Service Regulation. The Legal Service carries out its activity in collaboration with the structural subdivisions of the I I.P.COLEGIUL DE MEDICINĂ CAHUL and is subordinated to the Director.
The Legal Service ensures the activity of the institution in accordance with the legal norms and the legal advice of the personnel.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE SERVICE ARE:
* Provides legal support regarding the correct and uniform interpretation and application of the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
* Grants the legal and methodological support, to the subdivisions of the college, aiming at the uniform application of the legal provisions in the field of education, other fields;
* Design, draft and approve civil contracts, commercial contracts or other legal acts concluded by the institution with other natural or legal persons.
* Targeting the labor law documents (individual or collective labor contracts, imputation decisions, decisions to terminate the individual employment contract)
* Ensures the legal expertise of draft orders, instructions, decisions, provisions and other internal normative acts.
* Representation of the institution in the proceedings before the courts.
* Promote the remedies (appeal, appeal).
* Defining and investing in the executing formula of the sentences.
* Providing consultancy and counseling on any legal issues in which the institution is involved.
* Permanently updates the information regarding the new changes of legislation and makes available to the interested persons in the organization the new information.
* Solves problems arising in the activity of the institution from a legal point of view.
The main objective of the Legal Service is to provide legal support and facilitate internal communication in order to transmit and operationalize the decisions of the Director I.P.COLEGIUL DE MEDICINĂ CAHUL and, to the decisions of the Board of Directors, and to ensure their support and transparency.